Friday, January 16, 2009

Fake Android on Sciphone Dream G2: Oh Why?

At Josh's Blog, I personally have an open source belief, although I still rely on closed sourced programs and Operating Systems. So imagine my support for Google's Open Source Andriod when it was announced.. I love Google and many of their Open Source ambitions.

And yet I'm sure the people behind Sciphone Dream G2 (no relation to The T-Mobile G1 by the ways) DOESN'T unserstand what Open Source. They ripped off the WHOLE Google Andriod look.
Back in November, I thought this phone actually had the real deal of the Andriod OS. But no. They had to RIP OFF a whole Open Source system. Just wow. Check out the video below:



New to Josh's Blog? Make sure you follow my RSS feed so you don't miss anymore great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any feedback about that blog post? Tell us!