www.youtube.com/tv, as announced by YouTube. YouTube says the site is available for the PlayStation 3 and the Wii. When you visit it on your computer, you’re redirected to the normal homepage.
However, Ron – who took above screenshots from his computer – explains the following hack to view it anyway (HTML’ified):
- Install User Agent Switcher 0.6.11 for FireFox
- Set Mozilla/5.0 (PLAYSTATION 3; 2.00) and Opera/9.23 (Nintendo Wii; U; ; 1038-58; Wii Internet Channel/1.0; en)
- Go to http://www.youtube.com/tv
- Press F11 (FireFox full screen)
- Connect your PC to the TV (See how-to videos)
New to Josh's Blog? Make sure you follow my RSS feed so you don't miss anymore great stuff!