Friday, January 30, 2009

$999.99 MyCentrl App: "I Am Rich" Copy?

Remember that $999.99 "I Am Rich" app. which did nothing but show a glowing jewel? Well at least this LOOKS like if it does something.. with allows you to connect and chat to other Rich people who brought the app? There's no other application description. which clearly shows that the developer, "Unype Inc.", wants your curiosity to get the better of you and download it.

Josh's Verdict: DON'T enable One Click Checkout, like that guy who brought "I Am Rich" by accident. By all means, I included the iTunes link below in case you have a real urge to download it. Have fun :)

App Shopper iTunes App Store Link
New to Josh's Blog? Make sure you follow my RSS feed so you don't miss anymore great stuff!

2 comments:

  1. it would be new in my mind... Thanks for the great information..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you liked my blog, please follow it!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have any feedback about that blog post? Tell us!