Update: Apple has posted the official changelog. Here are the highlights:
- Improves the reliability of AirPort connections, including improvements when roaming in large wireless networks with an Intel-based Mac.
- Improves reliability of Address Book syncing with iPhone and other devices and applications.
- Includes general improvements to gaming performance.
- Includes fixes for possible graphics distortion issues with certain ATI graphics cards.
- Contacts, calendars, and bookmarks on a Mac automatically sync within a minute of the change being made on the computer, another device, or the web at me.com.
- Improves Apple File Service performance, especially when using a home directory hosted on an AFP server.
- Improves reliability and performance for AT&T 3G cards.
- Improves printing for USB-based Brother and Canon printers.
- Fixes issues that could cause Time Machine to state the backup volume could not be found.
- Improves Time Machine reliability with Time Capsule.
- Adds a Trackpad System Preference pane for portable Macs.
- Personal Engadget favorite: Improves the performance and reliability of Chess.
- Nary a mention of Blu-ray. It's still hurting, we guess.
New to Josh's Blog? Make sure you follow my RSS feed so you don't miss anymore great stuff!