Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Updating.me + EXCLUSIVE Beta Invites

Updating.me is a service currently in private beta that allows you to update all of your social services (microblogs) at once, including most of the popular services like Twitter , Pownce , Jaiku and Identi.ca . What sets this apart is how many niche services are supported as well, for example, The Twit Army , Koornk and Rejaw . Another thing is their Adobe AIR app, which allows you to update all your microblogs on your desktop, without opening a browser window at all.

I love my Readers, therefore I give.
No really, I love you guys. That's why you, as a lucky Josh's Blog reader, can get an EXCLUSIVE invite to Updating.me with this special code "joshl2". Enter the code here. The code is limited to just 20 uses, so act quick!

New to Josh's Blog? Make sure you follow my RSS feed so you don't miss anymore great stuff!

3 comments:

Do you have any feedback about that blog post? Tell us!