Monday, November 24, 2008

Nice Vase.. Or is that a ROUTER?


There's plenty of reason to laugh at this combination router / vase's breathless press release: "The STC Router successfully bridges the gap between lifestyle and technology with it’s flower vase functionality!" the designers enthuse. Indeed... andmy Time Capsule successfully bridges the gap between lifestyle and technology with its wharf rat crushing facility.
That all said, I still think this is pretty neat. Certainly, I arch a quavering eyebrow at filling my router with liquid, but given the fact that my router does nothing except blink silently on a small table in my hallway, I'm just in touch with my feminine side enough to think how nice it would be to have sunflowers there instead. Read 



New to Josh's Blog? Make sure you follow my RSS feed so you don't miss anymore great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any feedback about that blog post? Tell us!