Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Just Acquired TheUniversityKid.com


Yepp, it's official.

Along with my business partner, Stanley Tang, I'm pleased to announce that we have just acquired the blog TheUniversityKid.com, from Jason Pereira, another great Young Internet Entrepreneur. As this blog is about Young Entrepreneurs, it's obviously a great blog for both Stanley and myself to continue - we're both Young Entrepreneurs ourselves.

No, this doesn't mean I'm going to stop blogging on this blog. But it does mean that I'm going to convert this blog from a "Tech News" blog to something more about myself - a personal journal being a Young Internet Entrepreneur.

I have great ideas for both Josh's Blog and The University Kid, watch out for them! Don't blink otherwise you're miss out!

P.S. The new design is currently being tested :)
P.P.S I've got a free eBook planned, as a gift to all of Josh's Blog readers coming soon! Stay tuned!

New to Josh's Blog? Make sure you follow my RSS feed so you don't miss anymore great stuff!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS WAY TO GO DUDES GREAT WORK...RICHARD MOORE@DESKTOPS BY DUCK

    ReplyDelete

Do you have any feedback about that blog post? Tell us!